Who it is aimed at
- -Organizations: Companies, technology centres, research centres and teams, universities, associations and foundations based in the Historical Territory of Bizkaia which have employed or wish to recruit / engage highly qualified people in their organization.
- -Highly qualified people: Technologists, Researchers, Professors, Professionals employed, recruited or engaged by the organizations.
- -Promoters: Highly qualified people who are going to promote an innovative project in the Historical Territory of Bizkaia.
- -People who have joined or have engaged in an innovative project in Bizkaia, as a collaborator/advisor/expert.
Nevertheless, consideration will also be given to applications by entities with a work centre in the Historical Territory of Bizkaia where the highly qualified worker to benefit from the aid can carry out his/her professional activity, even if the entity does not have its tax address in Bizkaia.
Areas of strategic interest:
Highly qualified Professionals and Researchers must preferably be involved in any of the following strategic areas:
1. Social innovation and business transformation
- Organizational management and transformation.
- People management.
- Management of business service provision.
- Analysis/Diagnosis of the risks derived from socioeconomic and cultural innovation (prognosis).
- Advanced social research methods and terms.
- Social communication management.
- Intelligent environments.
- Culture (Music, musicology).
2. Scientific-technological strategy
- Eco-innovation: Especially environmental sciences and technologies. Meteorology and climatology.
- Energy: Especially energy distribution, quality, efficiency and saving. Integration of renewable energies. Wind, sun and wave energy. Production of biofuel, fuel cells and hydrogens.
- Pharmaceutical and health industry.
- Nanoscience and nanotechnology: Especially nanomaterials, nanosystems, nanoelectronics, nanobiotechnology and basic research in nanostructures and low dimensional structures.
- New materials: Especially steel, metal mechanics, electronic material and bio-materials..
- Agro-food and agro-fish resources and technologies.
- Food safety.
- Transport and logistics.
3. Information Society
- Virtual Reality areas.
- Network evolution and generation.
- Linguistic Info-Engineering.
- Ambient Intelligence: Especially sensor networks (SN), wireless communication networks, network safety, information, virtual, augmented, and mixed reality, content treatment technologies, biometric technologies, person-device interfaces, semantic technologies and assistive technologies.
- Extended Digital Enterprise.
- New technologies.
Consideration will also be given to professionals and researchers who carry out their activity in areas other than those listed in this document, provided the project and/or the person are worthwhile.